Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04 nissan titan tune up kit
where can i buy a titan tune up kit? wires /plugs /etc.
Reply Return to top
You generally don't replace the wires, because the coil pack for each plug is attached. Most have replaced plugs, and based on my own experience, you're probably best off going with the original NGK Laser Platinum plugs. They're pricey, but I've tried E3 Plugs and Autolite Platinums and had the best results with the NGK's.
[Image: gallery_2_47_63369.jpg]

[Image: 196426.png]

[Image: LIVESTRONG_logo_small.png] - 2 Time Cancer Survivor
Reply Return to top
*ding!* There's not much of a "kit" to tune up these engines.
[Image: nissansticker2.jpg]

[Image: 452812940.png]

"Trespassing on private computer networks through

intentional misrepresentation is an activity that

merits no First Amendment protection" - Judge James W. Haley Jr.
Reply Return to top
I went with NGK's too.

[Image: outrail1-1-1.jpg]
The 2nd Amendment... Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, He shot them.

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere
[Image: 83348.png]
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, 09' PRO 4X Coilovers & Rear shocks, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Adj. Swaybar endlinks, QX56 Swaybar Bushings, PRG Shackles, PRG Off Road Traction Bars, 35" Pro Comp Xtreme A/T's on Graphite OEM 18's, (2012) Pro 4x rear End, Austin E-Lock Mod, Mag Hytec Diff cover, Superchips Cortex, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 6000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, 3000k DDM HID Fogs, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, Custom Painted Relentless RPM Catch Can, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, Kenwood DNX514 HU, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, Billet Grill , (3) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Custom Painted Engine Cover V with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
Reply Return to top